10 Healthy And Simple Mango Smoothie Recipes
The mango smoothie is the recipe for mango lovers. Made with frozen mango, summer tastes available throughout the year. This drink tastes excellent and refreshing and great for kids because it can eliminate the disease of tonsils. There are many options for mango smoothie, and they are simple to make at any time of the day.
Mango Benefits For Health
- Mango fruit is rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, and poly-phenolic flavonoid antioxidant compounds.
- Fresh mango is a good source of potassium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
- Mango fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin-A and flavonoids like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and β-cryptoxanthin.
Here We Have 10 Simple Mango Smoothie RecipesHave you ever thought about the best way to make a mango smoothie? That is why we decided to do some research and look into several different mango smoothie recipes to see which one was best. We ended up finding 10 that were excellent, and we are sharing them here.
1. Mango-Peach SmoothieMake a mango-peach smoothie with the following:
- 1 cup peeled and sliced peaches, cold (frozen peaches should be thawed)
- 1/2 cup chopped mangoes, cold (frozen mangoes should be thawed)
- 1/4 cup mango nectar, cold
- 1/2 of a banana
- 2 teaspoons sugar or honey (optional)
- 2 ice cubes
How ToCombine all of the ingredients in a blender until completely smooth. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy cold.
2. Mango Pina Colada SmoothieThis dairy-free Pina Colada Smoothie is full of pineapple, coconut milk, and mango.
- ½ of a frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 C frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 C frozen mango chunks
- 1½ C unsweetened coconut milk (full fat)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C ice cubes
- Cherry for garnish, if desired
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender. Pulsate a few times to break up the ingredients and then blend on medium for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour even amounts into two glasses and garnish with a cherry, if desired.
3. Mango-Banana SmoothieCreamy Mango Banana Smoothie made with fresh mango, banana, honey, and milk.
- 1 mango, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more milk as necessary, depending on your desired consistency, and adjust sweetener to your taste.
4. Mango-Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen mango, peeled, cubed, and frozen
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cranberry-pomegranate-cherry juice
InstructionPlace all ingredients in the jar of a blender; blend until smooth. Serve.
5. Honey-Mango Smoothie
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup mango juice (or substitute other fruit juice)
- 1 cup of honey yogurt
- 1 cup crushed ice (optional)
MethodPlace all the ingredients in a large blender and mix until smooth and combined.
6. Mango Lime Smoothie
- Juice of 1 small or 1/2 a large lime
- 2 cups (450g) fresh mango chunks
- 1 cup (200g) ice cubes
- 2 tbsp agave nectar/honey/sweetener
- Place lime juice, mango chunks and ice into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Taste and then add sweetener of choice, if using. Pulse until blended.
- Divide between 1 large, or 2 small glasses and serve immediately.
7. Mango Watermelon Smoothie
- Ripe Mango
- Watermelon (very sweet one if possible)
- Honey (optional)
- Water or milk (optional)
- Peel off the back of the mango and cut out the flesh into chunks. Peel and cut the watermelon too.
- Put both in a blender with honey (if using) and whizz until smooth. The water content of the watermelon is enough juice. You can, however, add some liquid (water or milk) if required.
- Chill the fruits in the fridge (not freezer) before blending if you want a chilled smoothie.
8. Mango Cherry Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen cherries (150 gram)
- 1 cup mango pieces (150 gram)
- 1 cup fat-free yogurt
- ½ cup skimmed milk
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 fresh mint leaves
InstructionsPeel your mango and toss the mango slices in the blender together with all the other ingredients. Blend till smooth for about 40 seconds.
9. Apple Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup of frozen mango cubes
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup Apple NESTLE® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/2 banana
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
MethodPlace mango, milk, Juicy Juice, banana, carnation breakfast essentials Drink and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
10. Nourishing Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- 1/2 cup diced frozen mango
- 1/2 cup diced frozen pineapple
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt