Baked Cod amongst a Chorizo Crumb
This is a uncomplicated in addition to quick dish amongst corking flavours! The chorizo crumb gives the cod to a greater extent than or less other dimension.
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus chill time)
Cooking time: xx minutes
For the cod
175g chorizo, peel removed, sliced
25g toasted flaked almonds
Zest of ½ lemon
½ - 1tbsp olive fossil oil addition extra for greasing
4 boneless, skinless cod fillets
For the Aioli
1 garlic clove, crushed
½ lemon, juice only
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas score 6.
2. Heat a frying pan to a medium rut in addition to add together the chorizo. Cook until it releases fossil oil in addition to begins to crisp.
3. Meanwhile, gear upward the aioli past times placing all the ingredients inward a bowl, mix together in addition to flavor to taste, house inward the fridge to chill.
4. Now add together the chorizo in addition to its fossil oil to a nutrient processor amongst the breadcrumbs, almonds, zest in addition to olive fossil oil in addition to blitz until y'all bring a crumb. Season to taste.
5. Place the cod on a lightly greased baking tray. Heap the crumbs onto each fillet in addition to pat downwards in addition to thence that they are good covered. Allow to chill inward the fridge for xx minutes to trouble solid up. Place inward the oven in addition to bake for 10-15 minutes, until the flesh has turned opaque in addition to the crumb is golden.
6. Remove the cod from the oven in addition to separate betwixt 4 plates amongst a serving of vegetables in addition to a expert dollop of lemon aioli. Enjoy!