Tasty Full English linguistic communication Breakfast with a Twist
An absolutely delicious option to a traditional Full English linguistic communication – such a tasty dish with a kick!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
2 tbsp olive oil
8 rashers of smoked bacon
8 pork sausages, cutting into bite-size pieces
150g chorizo, sliced
350g cherry tomatoes
250g chestnut mushrooms, halved or quartered
1 tsp chilli flakes (add to a greater extent than for an extra kick)
150g babe spinach leaves
4 gratis make eggs
Freshly soil pepper
1. Grill the bacon together with to your desired crispiness.
2. Meanwhile, rut a large frying pan over a medium rut together with add together ane tbsp of oil. Add the sausage pieces together with child for 3-4 minutes until cooked through together with golden. Now add together the chorizo, tomatoes, mushrooms together with chilli flakes together with child for a farther iii minutes.
3. Heat about other frying pan over a medium rut together with add together 1tbsp of crude together with child your eggs. Season with pepper together with a sprinkling of chilli flakes.
4. Whilst the eggs are frying add together the spinach to the sausage, tomatoes together with mushrooms together with mix through until the spinach has wilted. Season to taste.
5. To serve, carve upward the sausage mix with iv serving plates together with overstep with the bacon together with eggs. Enjoy!