Posts

Showing posts from April, 2019

Almond Milk Smoothie

Image
I adore almond milk recipe cause It reminds me of my childhood. This Almond Milk Smoothie is healthy, filling and loaded with protein. There are so many benefits of almonds that are perfect for your brain, skin.



Almond contains Potassium, protein and healthy fats that are good for your heart. Antioxidants reduce the risk of heart disease, and magnesium helps to avoid heart attacks.

Almond milk makes a fantastic substitute for whole milk because a glass of almond milk contains merely 43 calories, which is half that of skimmed milk. It is low in carbohydrates which is also beneficial for weight loss.
How to make Simple Almond Milk Smoothie This simple smoothie is deliciously creamy and will leave you feeling satisfied despite being low in calories.
Ingredients200ml almond milk50g blueberries50g strawberries100g fat-free Greek yogurt Instruction Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Nutrition FactsPer Serving% Daily Value*Calories 578Total Fat 48.7g62%Satu…

Avocado Smoothie Recipe

Image
This Avocado Smoothie is incredibly refreshing, delicious and healthy. Avocados contain monounsaturated fatty acids. Avocados are full of fiber, have been shown to lower cholesterol in clinical trials, and are full of folate.



They’re also a great source of vitamins K, E, C, magnesium and potassium. Research has also found that avocados are helpful for regulating your blood sugar levels.
Ingredients1 whole avocado1 cup of torn kale leaves, no stem½ cup organic blueberries½ cup fresh pineapple1 cup of organic baby spinach½ sliced cucumber1 cup unsweetened coconut water Instructions Pour coconut water into a blender.
Add the avocado, kale, blueberries, pineapple, spinach, and cucumber.
Cover with lid and blend until smooth.
Nutrition FactsPer Serving% Daily Value*Calories 555Total Fat 39.8g51%Saturated Fat 8.3g42%Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 0mg0%Sodium 69mg3%Potassium 1838mg39%Total Carb 52.2g17%Dietary Fiber 18.8g67%Sugars 19gProtein 8.7g

Avocado Banana Smoothie

Image
The avocado banana smoothie was easy to make and is delicious and nutritious. Avocado also contains more lutein which can help protect against certain types of cancer and reduces the risk of macular degeneration.



This smoothie so delicious and perfect for breakfast. The avocado and banana are filling enough that you feel like it is all you need for breakfast.

How to Make Avocado Banana Smoothie It is amazingly easy to make smoothies using avocado with a mix of banana. This avocado-banana smoothie makes a satisfying breakfast or snack.
Ingredients
1 avocado1 banana1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt1/4 cup honey3 cups ice
Instructions Add bananas, avocados, and yogurt into a blender and blend until smooth and all lumps are gone.
Nutrition InformationPer Serving% Daily Value*Calories 860Total Fat 41.1g53%Saturated Fat 9.6g48%Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 7mg3%Sodium 102mg4%Potassium 1728mg37%Total Carb 122.7g41%Dietary Fiber 16.7g60%Sugars 93.7gProtein 12.3g